To use the Try It feature, use this API to generate OAuth2.0 Access Token for authentication and authorization with Druva MSP APIs.
- This procedure is APPLICABLE only for generating Druva MSP API token.
- After generating the token, ensure the initial letter of the Request Headers in your API request is in Capital, i.e. 'Accept' and 'Authorization'.
To generate Access Token and use it for authorization with Druva MSP APIs -
- Generate API Credentials, Client ID and Secret Key, from the Druva MSC Portal. For step-by-step instructions, see Manage API Credentials.
- Provide Client ID as username and Secret Key as password in this API.
- Copy the Access Token from the response.
- Click Try It button for the API which you want to call or explore and provide the copied Access Token in the Authorization text box in the format -
Example - Bearer Zhdsohdspcnxxxxxx